Which of the following occurred first 1). Albert Einstein propounded the General Theory of Relativity2). Max Planck unveiled the Quantum Theory3). Guglielmo Marconi sent out the first wireless signals4). Wright Brothers successfully flew an aircraft
You are watching: Which of the following occurred first?
1. According to the theory of relativity which of the following alt ways remains constant
2. The sky appears blue because
3. A fuse is used in an electric circuit to -
4. In a nuclear reactor one of the following is used as a fuel
5. When a bullet is fired from a gun
6. What part of the atom has a positive charge?
7. A mirage occurs because of
8. The period of revolution of a geo stationary satellite is
9. In which of the following sequences?are the electromagnetic radiations in decreasing order of wave lengths
10. A cannon ball is fired. The motion of this ball is an example of ______.
General Knowledge Questions
English Language and Comprehension
See more: How To Write 99 In Words Perfectly Without Mistakes, Write 99 Number In English Words Or Spelling