You are watching: What does na ka mean in thai
These 15 frequently used phrases will come in handy for chatting who up and also complimenting a partner.
Once you have read through the phrases below, you have the right to move follow me to the video clip at the bottom the the page.
Pay attention to the Thai indigenous that have actually been interpreted into English, together these will help you find out the native faster.
Thai Love paragraph Transcript
The Thai language has actually 5 tones, but for those who can"t read the Thai alphabet, ns have detailed some instructions regarding when to go up and also down in ton for particular words.
Use these notes together with the Thai speak in the video to work on her tones.
Remember, each of these phrases and also questions should have actually the male/female pleasantry attached to the end. If you"re a guy say “Khrup” (often sounds choose “Kup”) and if you"re a lady say “Ka” (sounds somewhat prefer “Kaar” at the end of each sentence.
Note: if you room copying and also pasting the Thai manuscript to share with a romantic interest, make certain you edit the “khrup” and also “ka” as necessary at the end before you send that to her boyfriend or girlfriend.
Also note that the transliterations (the Thai words convert to English alphabet) may differ from other text you have read. This is common and you will see various versions native time to time. I usage spellings which i think make the many sense come an English-speaking reader.
15 Thai Love Phrases for Romantic Conversations
1. Can I have actually your phone call number?
Cor ber tho-ra-sap kong khun dai roof khrup/ka?
ขอเบอร์โทรศัพท์ของคุณได้ไหม – ครับ/คะ
– “Cor” (please) goes under in tone. The “ra” in “tho-ra-sap” (telephone) goes increase in tone and the “sap” goes under in tone. “Dai” (can) goes increase in tone and “mai” goes under in tone).
2. Can I contact you?
Phom thor haa khun dai roof khrap/ka?
ผม/ดิฉันโทรหาคุณได้ไหม – ครับ/คะ
– use “Chan” v a downwards tone if you space a woman. “Haa” (call) goes under in tone, “dai” up in tone and “mai” under in tone).
3. Let"s go to eat together
Pai taan khao duai gan na khrub/ka
ไปทานข้าวด้วยกันนะ – ครับ/คะ
– “Pai” (g0) sounds more like “by”/”buy”. “Khaao” (eat) sounds much more like “cow” and goes up in tone. “Duai” (together) goes up in tone. And “na” goes increase in tone.
4. Take care of yourself
Duu lae dua-eng duai na khrup/ka
ดูแลตัวเองด้วยนะ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– This is a little more difficult. “Duulae” take care) sounds an ext like “dulair”. “Duai” goes up in tone, together does “na”).
5. You are beautiful
Khun suu-way jang loei khrup/ka
คุณสวยจังเลย – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Suu-way” (beautiful) has actually a rising tone”.
6. You are handsome
Khun regulation ka
คุณหล่อ / ค่ะ
– “Law” (handsome) has actually a short tone and is pronounced more like “loor” 보다 “law”.
7. You have actually beautiful eyes
Dtar khun suu-way mak khrup/ka
ตาคุณสวยมาก – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Dtar” (eyes) supplies the Thai letter ‘Dtor dow", i beg your pardon is a type of mix the the letter ‘T" and also ‘D". However, as soon as writing in phonetic type we have tendency to usage ‘D" since it sound closer to an English ‘D". As such you may additionally see “Dtar” written as “dar/daa”.
8. You have a beautiful/wonderful smile
Khun yim suu-way khrup/ka
คุณยิ้มสวย – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Yim” (smile) go upwards in tone, “suu-way” (beautiful) has actually a increasing tone).
9. I miss you
Khit thueng khun khrup/ka
คิดถึงคุณ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Khit” has a downward tone.
10. You are cute
Khun naa rak khrup/ka
คุณน่ารัก – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Naa” (face) rises in tone, together does “rak” (love).
11. You look sexy
Khun duu seksee khrup/ka.
คุณดูเซ็กซี่ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “Duu” (look) has a mid tone. “Seksee” sounds as with “sexy” however with the syllables sustained longer and a increasing tone top top the last syllable.
12. I really choose you
Phom chorp khun mak khrup/ka
ผม/ดิฉัน ชอบคุณมาก – ครับ/ค่ะ
– If you room female, replace “Phom” with “Chan”.
13. I love you
Phom rak khun khrup/ka (male)
ผมรักคุณ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– Chan rak khun (female)
14. You room special
Khun ben kon pis-ed khrup/ka
คุณเป็นคนพิเศษ – ครับ/ค่ะ
– precisely as the sounds.
15. I desire to be through you forever
Phom dong gaan yuu gap khun da lort bpai khrup/ka
ผมต้องการอยู่กับคุณตลอดไป – ครับ/ค่ะ
– “bpai” sounds like by/buy
Note: If you"re a woman, always use ‘chan". If you"re a man, always use ‘phom".
What to do Next
If you want to learn more Thai to further impress your girlfriend or potential dates, I very recommend registering a free account with ThaiPod101.
I"ve been making use of this online finding out platform for plenty of years and it has helped me a an excellent deal in discovering Thai.
See more: The Romeo And Juliet How Did They Die ? Romeo And Juliet: What Does The Ending Mean
If you have any other Thai love related-phrases you desire me come write/translate, please leaving them in the comment section and also I"ll reply as conveniently as ns can.