1. Drainpipe the engine coolant. Refer to Draining and Filling Cooling mechanism in Engine Cooling.
You are watching: 2005 chevy equinox heater core replacement
2. Remove the heater outlet water tap clamp indigenous the heater core.
3. Remove the heater outlet water tap from the heater core.
4. Remove the heater inlet hose clamp indigenous the heater core.
5. Eliminate the heater inlet water tap from the heater core.
6. Remove the instrument panel retainer. Refer to Instrument panel (I/P) Retainer replacement in
Instrument Panel, Gages, and Console.
7. Remove the transition control. Refer to transition Control Replacement
8. Remove the heater duct screws.
9. Remove the heater duct
10. Remove the heater main point cover screws.
11. Remove the heater core cover.
12. Remove the heater main point pipe sheathe screw.
13. Eliminate the heater core pipe cover.
See more: Convert 100 Oz Is How Many Pounds Are 100 Ounces, Ounces To Pounds Converter (Oz To Lbs)
14. Remove the heater main point pipe foam seal.
15. Understand the heater core at finish tanks and also remove heater core. Spray the perimeter the the heater core seal and the heater main point pipes in ~ the prior of dash through a soap and also water mixture to lull removal."
Was this answer helpful?
add a comment
Cancel short article comment
Add your answer
Preview my answer short article my price
Past 24 Hours: 3
Past 7 Days: 20
Past 30 Days: 98
All Time: 18,530
Subscribe come our newsletter
discover something brand-new every week:
help Translate mmsanotherstage2019.com
©2021 mmsanotherstage2019.com — license is granted under an imaginative Commons — Privacy — state — accessibility